Last Update: May 15, 2018
The data controller is Blue Horizon, a company incorporated under the laws of France, registered under number 838 973 568 and whose office is located at 36 Rue Waldeck Rousseau, 69006 Lyon, France.
Blue Horizon respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality and security of Personal Data provided by you and abides by the applicable laws and regulations.
2. DATA SUBJECT CONSENT
Please notice, however, that we may process your Personal Data without consent if we have a legitimate reason to do so, provided that such use will not have a prejudicial effect on your own rights and interests.
3. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
When you sign up to our pre-sale or sale mailing list and/or create an account to purchase CTY Tokens, we will collect and process the following Personal Data:
- Full name;
- Address and country of residence;
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Company’s name;
- Company’s address and country of incorporation;
- Credit card and bank information or any other information to make the payment of CTY Tokens effective;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Website;
- Any other personal information you voluntary provide to us.
In certain cases, when additional verification by bank or compliance authority is needed according to governmental rules, anti-money laundering (AML) or “know-your-customer” (KYC) policies, We may require you to provide additional information, upon special request to you and specified in an email.
If you do not provide the Personal Data as specified hereinabove, you will not be able to purchase CTY Tokens.
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data will be used for the following purposes :
- For verification procedures pursuant to our legal obligations and/or internal policies;
- To manage our business needs during the different phases of Blue Horizon ICO such as Website administration, analytics, fraud prevention or to comply with the law;
- To communicate with you about the ICO, the Connecty Platform and its future services and other information we think will be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving our emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each such email or by contacting us at [email protected] ;
- To build, operate and improve the Website such as monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with the Website;
- To provide the services and respective customer support related to Blue Horizon ICO;
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages where necessary;
- To detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- To protect the integrity and property of the Website.
5. LIMITED DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Except as provided herein, we will not display on the Website, or otherwise disclose your Personal Data to any third parties unless it is necessary to provide the services offered on the Website and for the ICO, when required by law, or if we have good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with the law or any request from a governmental authority or a court order;
- Respond to claims that any submitted content violates the rights of third parties;
- Protect and defend our rights, property and interests;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
We will also disclose your Personal Data to the Website hosting services provider.
Blue Horizon will not provide your Personal Data to any other Website users or third parties other than those described here above, without your consent.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies. Blue Horizon does not bear any responsibility for these policies or for any Personal Data that may be collected through these websites or services. Please check carefully these policies before submitting any Personal Data to these websites or use these services.
6. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your Personal Data secure, accurate, complete, up-to-date and require any third parties that handle or process your Personal Data for us to do the same. Access to your Personal Data is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification, interference, loss or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and services providers on a need-to-know basis and/or pursuant to confidentiality obligations.
Your Personal Data will be saved on European servers that comply with the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
However, despite our efforts to protect your Personal Data, no data transmission over Wi-Fi or the Internet or any processing of data via connected digital means can be 100% secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
In the event of a violation of your Personal Data that may create a high risk for your rights and freedoms, we undertake to inform you in writing as soon as possible. We will also describe the possible consequences of this violation as well as the measures that have been or will be taken to address it.
7. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
Your Personal Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected and in any case, pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations in force in France.
8. TRANSFER OUTSIDE EUROPEAN UNION
We do not store your Personal Data on servers located outside European Union. However, you are informed and you agree that we may transfer your Personal Data to other trusted third parties located outside European Union, including countries who are not offering an efficient level of protection according to the European Commission (including but not limited to service providers and suppliers).
- List of cookies used on our Website
|Name of the cookie||Use|
|connecty_app||Main connecty logged session|
|connecty_remember||Long time session|
|connecty_httptoken||Security token for http connection|
|connecty_httsptoken||Security token for https connection|
|connecty_csrf||Security token for interactions|
Cookies allow us:
- To adapt the layout of our Website (language, resolution, operating system used, etc.) to display preferences of your device when you visit our Website;
- To determine the date of your last visit to the Website, the pages you visit, the files you download (if applicable) and the type of browser, the number of people who visit the Website and the frequency of these visits, to personalise content;
- To store information that you filled on the Website (registration or access to your account);
- To enable you to access to restricted areas on our Website, such as your account with identifiers;
Third parties cookies may be placed on your browser via the Website for analytical and advertising purposes, but we do not have any control over how the information is collected and used by these third parties.
- How to accept or reject cookies
You can choose at any time to express and edit your wishes regarding cookies, by following the instructions described below.
- By changing your browser settings
You can configure your browser so that cookies are stored on your device or on the contrary, they are rejected, either systematically or by the issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies will be proposed from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your device. The "help" function on the toolbar on most web browsers will instruct you on how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies and how to disable cookies altogether.
- By deactivating the cookies according to the third parties procedure
However, please be aware that doing so may impair our Website and its functionality or may even render some or all of it unusable.
10. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, you may contact us by email to [email protected]
You have the right, at any time, and free of charge, to tell us if you:
- don't want to be contacted in the future by us;
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your Personal Data in our records;
- wish to report any misuse of your Personal Data;
- want to access to information held about you or make use of your Personal Data portability right.
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name, details with a copy of your ID card/passport.